 Trains / 6522
    Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS —Steven Barile
   <verbose on> Thanks for the comments guys. I really like the feedback (and its fun to show off a bit). Sometimes you're just too close to your own designs to make valid crtiques. Boxcar Doors They do not slide. I used technic beams with the stud-end (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS —Christopher Masi
   (...) Ah, that is why the 1x1 cylinders are there, huh? I was wondering what they were for. If backwards is a problem the thing that pops to mind is, does the rounded technic beam need to pivot? If not maybe it could be locked down in two places? I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)