 Trains / 6507
  Re: Even More MOC Cars

I now realize that your pictures are on the Brickshelf site, but I only figured that out after going through your site on geocities. A link to the Brickshelf Pictures would be nice. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) figured (...) think (...) about (...) Eh, I figured that since people ignored the first posting (More MOC Cars) with a link to Brickshelf, I might as well leave it of, (too much to type with no one saying anything, and anyone interested would (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) No, there is no link there either. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)