 Trains / 6494
  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

(...) Hi Paul, I have not yet built a Thatcher Perkins in other colors, but I was mulling it over. I have built a coal tender and old style passenger car in the 1860's style to the Thatcher Perkins scale (using small spoked wheels), but haven't yet (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  colorful western trains

(...) Photographs for trains in the 19th century are, naturally, all in black and white. From these photographs you can never tell that these western trains were actually so colorful. How/where can you find the colored pictures of these western (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)