 Trains / 6493
  New trains

3x center beam lumber cars, 2x PNLTC box cars, 3x tank cars, 1x propane tank flatbed, 2x small gondolas, 1x spool flatbed. (URL) reduced the thickness of the purple stripe to one row of bricks on the Rhiengold coaches. Here's a few shots on my (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New trains

(...) computer screen. I know it must look dashing, but it's sadly blue to me. I think what caught my eye the most were the dark gray 1x2 "wood" bricks used in the end-of-car through-ways. Very nice look for the door/diaphram between the coaches. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)