 Trains / 6427
  Rheingold coach

Hi All, I just added a more completed model of a (simplified) Rheingold German passanger coach to BrickShelf at (URL) I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin stripes so I added them. I also changed the vestibule from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

(...) (URL)i=8096. I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin (...) Nice colours: tan, yellow(-gold) and purple-blue. Where have you got these bricks from? I have noticed there are only sizes 1x2x1 and 1x2x2 (C-shaped). (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Nice bogies. Are those black back packs in the middle of the bogies? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ... (...) If those are indeed purple (they look blue to me on my screen), I would bet that the reason only 1x2s appear to be being used is that what they actually are is purple 2x3 low slopes from US (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Yep, that's drk purple! 56 2x3 low slopes each coach. 168 total for all three coaches! They did come from the McD Happy Meals! We at PNLTC affectionately now call them 'UnHappy Meal's'. It took 42 Happy Meals for just three coaches. Back not to long (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)