 Trains / 64
    New 9v Train Engine —David Bail
   I got mine in the was a week or so ago. I took off some of the grey pieces(including the lights in front) and replaed with black. Also added a small 1x1 round black smoke stack. VERY NICE any other modifacations out there? (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9v Train Engine —Mark Harrison
   (...) Hi David, When mine turns up I'll put a pair of black doors and 2x2 windows on it just like my 7730. Mark H. (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9v Train Engine —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I hacked around with mine after I wrote the review, and so far I've tried the following things, separately and together: Changed the stack to be a 1x1 round. Too small for US practice. Back to 2x2. Put a dome behind the stack. Helps. A square (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)