 Trains / 6367
  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes: Too bad they don't have a 1x3 or 1x1 corregated brick so you could stager the bricks on the sides. I would think the middle of those cars are quite fragle. Do you put any kind of supports behind the sides? jt (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) Nope. Staggering looked bad, and stacking really hid the seams. Surprisingly, they weren't too fragile at all-- "weren't" being the operative word because they both have been scrapped for remodeling. I really don't like the 1x4x3 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) Oh hey, no problem - send them to ME >:-) (You HAD to know I'd say this, right?) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)