 Trains / 6293
  Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

We would like to invite Lego enthusiasts to display their layouts at our shows. Please check our schedule on the web at www.greenbergshows.com to see which show fits your location. We would like to get a representation of Lego layouts at all our (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) Wow, pretty shameless hustling by Ms.Dix. But it works for me. WAMALUG is the top billing for the upcoming show in Chantily, Va., after only one show that we've done for them. We seem to be the freshest breath of air that the train hobby has. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) I agree. NELUG is considering doing a show but we have a long way to go. Fortunately we have until December for the Massachusetts show. I do have a few questions for you. 1. How big was your setup (How many tables and how big are the tables) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes: <SNIP>.... (...) I can speak for the NGLTCs first show when it was just me. I only had four tables set up in a "C" formation. I used the table specs that the PNLTC have described on thier site (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) Our first layout was 10' x ~13'. An oval composed of 10 40"x40" tables and a lower 40"x60" table. The pattern was like this: XXXX XX X XLXX the L represents the low table. (...) Each table costs a little over $30. Our tables are pretty cost (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) see (...) Lego (...) Ok, I'll give it a shot, as a psuedo spokeman for WAMALUG. (...) Our layout last time for Greenberg was initially 3x5 tables, (if I remember correctly,) with one table out of the middle for the controler. Since then we (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) about $75- Jeff (...) An cost effective solution I found to the skirts (if the show doesn't require fire proof) are using colored bed sheets. I bought a few packs of green single bed sheets at Walmart for around $4 each. Then I split the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows

(...) Hey- I forgot to give the NGLTC credit for the buckets... I got the idea from their website. We just use sand and rocks to hold the sticks in ours- it makes them easier to transport. We've had the same problem with the lack of a lower rope, no (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)