 Trains / 6143
  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Uh, I was just thinking.... we are going to be showing the GMLTC layout in Carlsbad in July at the Kidvention, which would be possibly be an even more appropriate place for clubs to show off their stock and logos, since it *is* a club convention. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

At the risk of bad form replying to my own post, I just though of another idea. Maybe it would be better if clubs sent me their logos and the GMLTC could make decals and put them on our stock. This would save on a bunch of shipping costs all around. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Hello Feedback on Wagons from German groups, yes you would save money by doing that, making stickers, but i see the problem or originality foing ll to hell with it, a set size is no problem (6x28 as most of the world still uses), but we are still (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train

(...) choice for modelers who create their own decals. (...) I like it - except for the "modest price" part... (kidding!!) JohnG, GMLTC the guy who *paid* for the printer! (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)