 Trains / 6081
Re: Rolling Stock Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:10:26 GMT

Hi
Your white boxcar is really cute, like the blue doors on white (same solor
scheme as my motorcycle :-) ), no really, will look good as rolling stock on a
small train.
Your tanker would look nice with 2 of the 1x6 red on yellow shell signs, but
otherwise also very nice, just can't see what you use on the top as guardrail,
would you mind telling me.

Like your Lamp idea too, will be good for a small more modern station

Well you asked for comments :-)

Paul