 Trains / 6080
6079  |  6081
Subject:
Rolling Stock Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 10:58:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This morning I posted some pictures of some rolling stock I have built over
the last couple of days.  Two are MOCs, one is a LEGO model in a different
color.  Picture quality is not the best (I guess one can't expect much from
a $100 digital camera).

I was fortnate enought to win a couple of 5068 service packs from Frode
Torske on eBay about a month ago.   Here is the first of two hoppers (same
design as the 4536) that I plan to build in alternate colors.  This one is
red, the next one will be either yellow or red.  The only difference between
this one and the 4536 (other than color) is that I used 1x6 tiles on the top
instead of a combination of 1x4 and 1x2 tiles.

A simple box car made up primarily from white log walls from 6093.

I built this yellow tank car last night after receiving the yellow facet
bricks from Troy Cerfatti.  This is not what I had planend to build when I
originally bought them from Troy but I like this design better than what I
was going to do.

This is what I am doing with the wing plates from the 7111 Droid Fighter.

Comments are welcome.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com