 Trains / 6048
  Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

We have just posted 229 pictures from this past Saturday's show at the Georgia Outlet Mall. I will add some narrative later. You can view the pictures at (URL) J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org North Georgia LEGO Train Club www.ngltc.org (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

Your link has spaces in it and my system cannot find it. Jude (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

(...) Same here! (link to pictures from main page) -Kyle (URL)In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes: (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

Yeah I just found out that Netscape doesn't like the spaces. I've fixed it, sorry about that. jt Kyle Keppler wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

(...) (URL)In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes: (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

Hey James- Great pics! The natural sunlight looks great on the layout! Looking forward to seeing who is who;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

I added names to the group picture on main page (URL) . More commentary to follow as time permits. jt P.S.. I thought the sunlight was pretty cool too, and I loved the blue skies. John Neal wrote in message <3933D8D6.1BD950BE@u...st.net>... (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

OK... on the engine shed, how did you get the dormer roofs to blend in with the main roof when there are no concave corner low slopes? Didja cut lego bricks? Use Tyco? Hmmm? Or some reallllly clever trick? Kevin (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

I think it was a clever trick. Kenny Rogers made that shed, so he'll have to give you the details. But I will say that no bricks were hurt (or cut) in the building of the layout (well none that I will admit to) jt Kevin Wilson wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

(...) What are the holes in the controller? Are these new/old? (image 49) KL (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

That was the controller being used on the interactive kid track. Basically it was 6'x6' track that did a figure 8 and went up the mountain. The holes in the controller were put there by me so that I could regulate the max speed for the controller in (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Controller speed

(...) Just go out and get a 6V wall wart, or a variable wall wart (from Radio Shack), then run it at a apropriate setting...if the voltage input is limited, then the output will be too... James P (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Controller speed

James, I don't know if it would be that simple since the voltage coming in is 9-12AC and then converted over to 9V DC. And the solution I used didn't cost me any money, and I always like those kind of solutions. ;) jt (...) Shack), (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display

Congrats to that nice picture gallery! Allthough it took me some half hours to pass through all pictures I really enjoyed it! One suggestion for future galleries: maybe you could start with a small "best of" gallery to give a general impression on (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Controller speed

(...) You should be able to put dc into the speed regulator. As long as it doesn't have any transformers inside the AC-DC circuit should handle DC input with no problem. KL (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)