 Trains / 6046
  Hiawatha engine

I have finalized my design for this engine but......dont have enough orange pieces. i used the large gears wrapped with chain links for the large wheels....tell me what u think.. THanks, Mike (URL) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hiawatha engine

Nice start, Mike- Although the Hi Atlantic is streamlined and thus at first glance looks to be an easy model to make, I can testify that that isn't the case indeed. My Hi took about a half a year to complete, mostly trying to acquire the specialty (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)