 Trains / 5999
  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

Up until the recent advent of the Soccer buses, train windows were extremely hard to come by. And even *with* the buses, you will not get "true" divided train window panes. So the easiest colors suddenly now become red, yellow, blue, and black, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) It's interesting that most folks seem to consider only the divided glass panes as 'true' train windows. If you are building modern trains then the divided glass might be an irrelevance as they have sealed windows. I could also add that they (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) Of course last year I reached a point of deciding that red train windows were easy to get (I've got a ton of McDonalds), but the buses certainly will help that a lot more since you get 7 in each set, with glass. (...) Although they wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)