 Trains / 5801
    Znap use for station roof —Eric Brok
   I used znap to build a classic iron-and-glass platform roof (with large arches). Looks ok. No pics yet. Eric (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Znap use for station roof —Frank Filz
      Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Did you use anything for glass, or is it just the frame? I guess if one were desperate for LEGO pure glass material for such a large expanse, one could use larger parts bags from sets, and use little bits of (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Znap use for station roof —James Mathis
   (...) I've been wondering what you've been up to, Eric. I look forward to seeing this next station creation! later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.trains)