 Trains / 5802
Re: Znap use for station roof
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 19:48:28 GMT

Eric Brok wrote in message ...
I used znap to build a classic iron-and-glass platform roof (with large
arches). Looks ok. No pics yet.

Did you use anything for glass, or is it just the frame?

I guess if one were desperate for LEGO pure glass material for such a large
expanse, one could use larger parts bags from sets, and use little bits of
sticker or the tape from LEGO string to stick the plastic to the frame.

Frank