 Trains / 5773
Re: 4555 Freight Loading Station available at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 14:48:17 GMT

No one buy any (smirk). Call every Monday morning to see if they have gone
on special and then start buying.

Chris

P.S. Wouldn't it be really nice if LEGO gave a discount on large purchases
of track? But I am sure we have all thought this before.

Ryan J Schave wrote:

Lego S@H has a limited # of sets available for $73.00. The person • indicated
that because this set is discontinued, it might become a S@H special on
Monday. The quantity available was just less than 100 sets.

Hope everyone that needs one gets one!

I spoke with someone at S@H last week and she said that the "train stuff"
never goes on special because they have no problems selling it...

I guess it depends on who you talk to.

Ryan