 Trains / 5727
5726  |  5728
Subject:
new Lego Train sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:53:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have not been keeping up with this group since the great April Fools joke,
so excuse me if this question is redundant.

Have we seen the entire lot of new mid-year release Lego sets? Don't they
release new train sets every year? I have not seen any pictures of the new
sets.

With the classic train and the 4565 selling off. (not to mention the dumping
of the 4561 we have been seeing) I thought they would be coming out with
atleast one new train car set.

Also is the 4561 considered the worst train set released by Lego?

It seems that they could greatly enhance their train set offerings. We
really enjoyed a few of the sets released in 1999, however most were
juniorized and rather disappointing.

Rose