 Trains / 5686
Re: Find of the decade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Kraus writes:
Fake, but what does the German translate to?
... a Legoerlebnis of the special type was as already said, today. The picture
on this page I gepict just, it show the following sets:

     1 x 7740 intertown center 12V of 1980
     1 x 7735 goods train
     1 x 7730 goods train of 1980
     1 x 7727 goods train
     1 x 7821 distance service railroad car
     3 x 7835 railroad overpass
     2 x 7824 station
     1 x 7834 railroad overpass of 1980
     5 x 7855 curved bus bars
     5 x 7854 even bus bars
     1 x 7856 manual switch
     1 x 7858 electrical switch
     1 x 7862 electrical Entkuppler
     3 x 818 back pulling engine
     1 x Flugshow

     and now for all, which history to this photo to know want whether their it
believe themselves or not this morning in bathe Wuertemberg played in such a
     way:

     Around 4:30 I started today a delivery travel to a customer in the
Neckarraum. On the way there I drove by the place Burladingen (thereby an
all-side
     well-known LEGO signsign sign before small something a angestaubten
stationery loading admits by the company Trigema (t-Shirt and tennis mode) and
     discovered.

     There to this early hour decided I was still closed on the return to look
purely, what I also did then.

     Now, the Lego area was already very select and it was only few by the 12V
bus bars laid out. These snatched I immediately and on my question when
     paying whether of this would be possibly still more available wanted the
boss times fast in stocks to check.

     Very fast again there well, he was and asked oneself whether I would be
interested by Lego only in rails or also in other railway articles.

     Twice can her guess/advise which I on it said and schwupp it carried me
forward in stocks. I can to you say, when I saw the shelf, on which the sets
     illustrated in the photo it was situated there felt I as as a small child
before the Christian tree with a desire gift in the hand, only that here not
one but
     approx. 10 aaaaaalte sets were. Without also only a further word too much
to lose I bought all sets from the good man, and if I you still legend to which
     price, then can I only say, it was wirlich like Christmas, Easter,
birthday and and and and together.

     So, that was my small property night history for today, I falls asleep
anyhow today like a small child in the Christamas Eve.

     Of you

     Steini

     The slogan for genuine collecting tanks:

     Even if 99 small old loading leads no more Lego, which determines
hundredth completely.

     P.S. If I should be able to miss or other set (actually I am more on 9V,
but collect am stop my passion, then geb I here in the forum well-known)
(translated by world.altavista.com )
Alan