 Trains / 5663
  Re: New truck design... need help

That the beauty of it. There is no prototype that I know of, but it looks kinda cool. And typically that's what I'm after! The stud down is a good idea, I was thinking about a 1x6 technic plate with holes in stud positions 1 and 6. Maybe I can stuff (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New truck design... need help

If you are going to try the 1x6 technic plate you cloud try using a 2L axle and two 1/2 width bushings to hold the airtank in place. Just a thought, Chris (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)