 Trains / 5608
    Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed —James Mathis
   Thanks for the close-up pictures. I thought (incorrectly) that you had used some black "doors" from the castle or ninja sets or something and had mounted the black arches to those doors. The doors you "built" look very nice. I really like the shed. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed —John Neal
    (...) lol Nothing as exotic as that;-) --although that was my first inclination to use Ninja doors. BTW, here is a picture from a Walther's catalog showing the prototype which inspired my shed: (URL) The doors you "built" look very nice. I really (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)