 Trains / 5555
Re: Red 12V Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Main writes:
I am a big fan of 12V LEGO trains but I hadn't realized that LEGO had made a
12V motor in red.  Someone is auctioning one on ebay.de:

http://www.ebay.de/static/auction/43/4348/434854/43485403.html

Very interesting.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

I think red 12V motor was used only in #7750.
Very rare part.

Masayuki "NYANTA" Ogura
my web site
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/nyantalegotrain.htm