 Trains / 5503
  Re: 4 Wides!!

John, Much better! Now, are you going to make a pullman? You could use either the 1x1 brick with the side stud, or if you want something a little bit bigger, you could use a 1x2x1 trans. thin wall mounted sideways for a tall window or a 1x1 clear (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4 Wides!!

(...) No, I'm going to do my taxes;-) (...) Actually, at this scale, I think a plain ol' 1x1 and 1x2 clear bricks would make good passenger windows. And, for those portholes, a 1x1 or 1x2 technic brick would suffice. But Uncle Sam beckons... -John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)