 Trains / 5483
  Re: 14-wides!

Holy cow, guys! I just uploaded those and didn't even get a chance to announce them;-) Those pics were taken at the LaCrosse Train Show last month. I just got a new DV camera and put in my firewire card last night so I have been experimenting around (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 14-wides!

John, 3 feet long!? Very cool caboose and box car. Can I come over and play? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 14-wides!

Great stuff John! A couple of thoughts as feedback: 1) How does G-scale, 1:29 compare to the size of grack LEGO uses in LEGOland? 2) How many pieces are in your Caboose? The boxcar? 500 or so? How would this be for a fantasy dream: Lego releases a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)