 Trains / 528
  fitting lamps inside 1x1 side stud bricks

I made a minor redesign to my trolley again. I have made another Red one, but the import addition is the light inside the 1x1 side-stud bricks. So the light are now lights. I bought several small 12V lamps from Radio Shack (a lower voltage lamp (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)