 Trains / 5183
Re: 3 x 6 train nosepiece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:10:56 GMT

Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:

Hey everybody,

I've checked the database's and can not find which set or sets the black 3 x 6
train nosepiece can be found in.

Anybody know(1), that's willing to enlighten me?

Well, I found the post I was looking for, it was on RTL, here's a
pointer:

http://x32.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=560085556&search=thread&CONTEXT=954421556.768737310&HIT_CONTEXT=954421460.768409604&hitnum=3

And here's the listing of these parts (as noted in that thread, 4561 has
a similar looking nose, but it is integrated with the engine plate):

The sets and colors I
know of which these pieces come in are:

Cab Piece -

Grey  - 6493 Flying Time Vessel