 Trains / 5180
Re: 3 x 6 train nosepiece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mark and/or Milissa Millère writes:
Are you talking about the piece in the small vehicle in #6473 "Res-Q • Cruiser"?
<snip>

Yes John, that's it.  Are there any other sets?

Mm-hmm! The 4559 train had one, IIRC. Might've been a different glass color
but same shape. Also, 6479 had it too.

Hello trainpeople,
  It's also in 6493 the Flying Time Parts Pack Vessel. It's light grey/gray
with trans blue(I think light,might be dark) glass section......Oh.. I think
thats my train, bye

-pete.w.