 Trains / 5101
    Maglev Train —Alan Gerber
   I've made a maglev train in LDraw and you can see it at (URL) set: <set:2847> (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Maglev Train —Brad Hamilton
     That's VERY cool. Not being privy to a monorail set, I've been trying to build an elevated railway for a long time now. I never thought about the possibility of using the toothed rails as the driving mechanism. Alan Gerber (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Maglev Train —Simon Denscombe
   (...) It looks great but how do you intend to handle corners - I know Maglev does curve much but in real life it does have a guide rail. Basically I'm trying to make a train like this: (URL) of LEGO for ten years and still haven't got a perfect (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Maglev Train —Alan Gerber
   (...) No idea yet. Alan (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)