 Trains / 5107
Re: Maglev Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:28:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alan Gerber writes:
I've made a maglev train in LDraw and you can see it at
http://www.foofoogood.homestead.com/files/ldraw.htm
Alan
Random set: <set:2847>

It looks great but how do you intend to handle corners - I know Maglev does
curve much but in real life it does have a guide rail.  Basically I'm trying to
make a train like this:

http://myweb.worldnet.net/~stefelut/epis4.html

out of LEGO for ten years and still haven't got a perfect solution.  Basically
the train hangs down from the rail above and doesn't touch the ground.

The mono-train is out of the series Thunderbirds and this is the only picture I
have so far found.

Carbon 60