 Trains / 5095
  Re: New train

(...) I think Boxpox was a brand name for cast drivers that had small round holes as their cutouts instead of the more conventional spoked wheels. I also think people started using the term for any solid (except for round holes) drivers, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train

(...) Na, you got it just about right. I don't _know_ of any other makers of 'solid' wheels for railway engine use, so I think that it is right to call all wheels like that boxpox wheels. The only class of UK engines I can think of that used them (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train

(...) hehe... c /Terminalogical/Terminological/ ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)