 Trains / 5066
    Re: Just how sturdy are your trains? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi Christopher, I think that's quite natural. Fine detailed models with studs in changing directions will be more fragile than massive models with all studs upside... As an example Torsten Werneckes bavarian 4-4-4 steam engine is quite stable when (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Just how sturdy are your trains? —Christopher Masi
   Thanks for putting up a link to the "exploded" view. Now, I finally know what you mean by putting o-rings on those wheels. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. The o-ring goes inbetween the rims of the hub. Use two (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)