 Trains / 4990
    Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism? —James J. Trobaugh
   The NGLTC is also looking at the folding buffet style (or church tables) legs, I don't care what the cost is as long as it keeps me from spending most of my set up bolting tables legs together, and it will make for more room in the van. Currently (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism? —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Tom Cook, WAMALUG's resident builder of cool things, designed and built the folding leg system on our tables. Like I said in an earlier post, the tables are 40.25" to a side. The frame is made out of 1"x3" pine, with a 3/8" plywood top. There (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism? —James J. Trobaugh
   Christopher, I'd defiantly like to see some detail on how all did the hinges with the legs. I'd love to keep the 2x2 legs I already have. So if I can find a way to hinge them and keep the same sturdiness, that would be great. I'm actually using 1" x (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism? —James J. Trobaugh
   That's supposed to be "yall" not "all", dang spell checker! I need the southern version.. ;) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)