 Trains / 4971
  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) Ropes? Huh?? ;-) The GMLTC lets kids get right up to our layout. Touching is discouraged, but it still happens. Yes, we get the occasional *crash*, but we can always rebuild. We had a great one this weekend, kid got his fingers in front of my (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

Wow John you are a brave man indeed. I have a hard enough time monitoring the trains, and keeping an eye out for run away toddlers (and if anyone has one they know that a couple of pieces of rope mean nothing), but having to keep an eye on the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

Wow, I would love to see that picture. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)