 Trains / 496
    Re: Formation of local train club —Adrian Egli
   I certainly would like to see a Lego train club in Southern California. I go off to these county fairs in the Summer and see other train modelers put up large track layouts(not always) and wished I could do the same with Lego but I alone don't have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

        SoCal train club —Todd Lehman
   (...) Just stumbled across this old thread from January '99... Forwarding to lugnet.trains.org so it doesn't get lost. --Todd (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.trains.org)