 Trains / 4920
    Re: Non-Lego trains, anyone? —Frank Filz
   (...) It could work, but then Gary Istok would have competition for classic windows and doors since the 1x2x3 classic door is what is in scale with HO. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        RE: Non-Lego trains, anyone? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Well, I have my own badly scratched up Classic doors. I even have some slides of me 30 years ago with a Marklin HO train set (still have it) and some neat LEGO buildings I made. I even had some of the old HO scale LEGO trucks - if only I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)