 Trains / 490
Re: My first Original Train Locomotive Creation (age 9 or 10)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:18:07 GMT

Master Modeler James as usual does not announce new stuff very well.
;-)

Follow his link and check out his SLAG CAR! Very cool. Nice use of
inversion, the entire car body is inverted but the slag bucket is not.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/heavyloadlowcar.html

His drop center flat is also interesting, contrast it with mine:

his:
http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/heavyloadlowcar.html

mine:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html
or the specific picture:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/depressed_center.JPG

His is a 6 axle and mine is 8, two pairs of 2 axle each...