 Trains / 4844
  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

Looked liked fun, loved the custom stations! Is that one engine pulling all those hopper cars on it's own? jt lawrence wilkes wrote in message ... (...) in (...) start (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) Yes, at this stage it was just one crocodile engine pulling the lot. Later, more wagons got added and another engine was placed at the rear. Then the crocodile was given a rest and replaced with another at the front. The length of the train (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) I'm glad we got photos of that, 10 of those hoppers are mine, I've been waiting to put them behind the Crocodile engine for weeks - I think it looks the most suitable loco for hopper. (...) Yep this was because we had reached the maximum (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)