 Trains / 4828
    Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator? —Simon Denscombe
   Has anyone ever opened up one of these, I'm not willing to risk one of my 2 but I know some of you have hundreds :-) Basically I want to know if my theory of a planned expansion port around the back of the controller is true - the moulding is way (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I've noticed that too. I've opened up one of my contollers once, because some sand grains got in between the speed knob and the housing and I had to clean it. I didn't check what you've asking about, but I think there is not mutch risk (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)