 Trains / 4828
  Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator?

Has anyone ever opened up one of these, I'm not willing to risk one of my 2 but I know some of you have hundreds :-) Basically I want to know if my theory of a planned expansion port around the back of the controller is true - the moulding is way (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inside a 4548 Speed Regulator?

(...) I've noticed that too. I've opened up one of my contollers once, because some sand grains got in between the speed knob and the housing and I had to clean it. I didn't check what you've asking about, but I think there is not mutch risk (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)