 Trains / 4822
    4564 —Hans van Loenen
   I bought a 4564 on the internet with alot of extra track. The only problem is the 4564 is nowhere near compleet. The regular parts are not a big problem although the traincars became really colorfull. The biggest problem is the lift mechanism from (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4564 —Frank Filz
   (...) This part is also used in <set:6353 Coastal Cutter> and <set:6668 Recycle Truck>. (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4564 —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) The middle (agewise) of the three Dacta Community Vehicles sets has it as well, since it has a rebadged recycle truck as one of the vehicles. I bought 5 copies partly in order to have spares of this very rare (made of an unusual plastic, to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)