 Trains / 4822
4821  |  4823
Subject:
4564
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:28:06 GMT

I bought a 4564 on the internet with alot of extra track. The only problem is
the 4564 is nowhere near compleet. The regular parts are not a big problem
although the traincars became really colorfull. The biggest problem is the
lift mechanism from the truck, it is not there. I'm not able to improvise
that. Can somebody help me with this. I'm leaving for the USA on the 19-03 so
if anybody reponses, it will take a while before I can.