 Trains / 4811
  Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?

Due to the magnitude of this post I thought I could reply by saying: I haven't got a clue what one would do with SO MANY copies of set 2126, for I do not own any sets 2126. (I wonder if I'll ever regret that?) But, if I did, I think they would get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?

(...) I don't think you will. There are no cool parts in the set (with exception of wooden tons maybe). But it's the cheapest way to get a lot of magnetic couplings, wheel sets, bogie plates, groundplates. So I have stuff for trading and building (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)