 Trains / 479
Re: 1999 train availability worldwide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:17:19 GMT

David Graham wrote:
In the UK & Australia only 4561 is available, I've been told the full range is
only available in the US & the Netherlands.
Has anyone any more information on this?
David

I would say that Germany would also carry the full range like they have
in the past - I think there is a big market for it there.

I may be able to get Busy-Bee to import some sets if they think it will
sell well, I told them that getting 3225 would be a good idea - we'll
see :-)

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170