 Trains / 4759
    Re: Containers —Larry Pieniazek
   I made some 6 wide trailers way back when I was first playing with train LEGO. But since then I have been mostly 4 wide. Not because it's right. It isn't. IRL trailers and boxcars are almost exactly the same width, (10' 6" I think) and 6 wide (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: Containers —Frank Filz
   (...) I have a feeling I'm going to go with 6 wide. TLC is making more and more 6 wide trucks (now if only they'd make some truck wheels suited for double wheel arrangements other than the 2x2 hubs - technic or standard). I only have a few of those (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: Containers —Larry Pieniazek
    Frank catches me in an apparent error... (...) 2148 is what I typed. Trust me. Nefarious forces must have incremented it by two at some point. :-) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)