 Trains / 4747
    Re: 8 wide Metroliner —Larry Pieniazek
   Neat. You got the RDC shell appearance as close as you can without being able to do the tumblehome. Better than John did, actually. But man that's a lot of corrugated! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8 wide Metroliner —Kevin Loch
   (...) I don't know if you noticed but I used dark gray inverse slopes underneath. They really help hint at the curvature the way light gray or black do not. It was a total accident, I had alot of dark gray slopes and diddn't have many light gray (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 8 wide Metroliner —James Mathis
   (...) Sure is a lot of corrugated. Wow! Kevin has made a really nice train set with this train. (...) I like the dark gray inverse slopes. Have you tried installing the same 1/4-curved-top bricks that you use for the roof on underside of the train (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)