 Trains / 472
  1999 train availability worldwide

In the UK & Australia only 4561 is available, I've been told the full range is only available in the US & the Netherlands. Has anyone any more information on this? David (25 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1999 train availability worldwide

(...) Yep, I have. Accoording to the Dutch Catalogue (URL) complete range of Lego trains will come to the Netherlands. But this is just one theme. The new adventurers (Amazonia?) will not be available here. Mark "If it ain't Lego it don't count" (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Answer Abaut show in U.K.

(...) Please David can you tell me if in UK the trains show is only for LEGO trains many tanks Francesco (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1999 train availability worldwide

(...) I would say that Germany would also carry the full range like they have in the past - I think there is a big market for it there. I may be able to get Busy-Bee to import some sets if they think it will sell well, I told them that getting 3225 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Answer Abaut show in U.K.

(...) My layout is only for LEGO trains, the other 20 layouts are normal model railway layouts. David (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Answer Abaut show in U.K.

Also from previous question, the times of the show are 10.00 to 17.00 David (25 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)