 Trains / 4572
  Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

Even though a red, white, and black color scheme is incorrect for the Amtrak Cascades line in the Pacific Northwest, I have continued to develop this passenger trainset in the afore mentioned colors. To this end, a "gull-wing" type of Talgo end-unit (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

This is an excellent likeness of this train. I have to wait for these about once a month (usually on the southbound run from Portland), and aside from the admittedly non-standard colours, this looks fabu! (Though I am not a trainhead, I *do* (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

The train looks great! I like how "heavy" the engine looks and how the whole train is so low-slung. Nice Job! (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

(...) False colors? So what! You've got the "Genesis" look down in that engine. Very nice. As another poster said, the engine looks MASSIVE compared to the cars, which is just right. That small windshield works out well, and I LOVE how you used (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:Fquzwt.5tr@lugnet.com... (...) fine (...) what What WHAT?!?! GMLTC coming to Carlsbad? I didn't hear about that! When? The other big question is can I get my layout far enough along by then to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

Speaking of the LEGOfest, my car is probably going to get 10mpg on the trip, I'll have it so loaded down with ABS ;-) 20 car Metroliner, 30+ car freight train, various multi-baseplate buildings, etc, etc, etc... I just hope they have a decent amount (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

(...) I'll (...) etc, (...) way to (...) we (...) I would guess that we would have some form of isolation from everyone, since these items are not glued together and are not the property of Lego. Of course, they will have plenty of replacement parts (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGOfest? (was Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car)

Did I miss something? Are one of the clubs planning on presenting a display at the LEGOfest? I was debating on whether to plan a trip out there this summer, but heck if there is going to be a club display there also I'm definitely coming out to see (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOfest? (was Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car)

Erm, never mind. It's just a rumor at this point, nothing may come of it, and I was speaking out of turn. Please forget about it till you hear more. If you do. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)