 Trains / 4571
4570  |  4572
Subject:
Thank You!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:06:33 GMT

To all:

I would like to thank all of you train modelers for sharing your unique and
individual concepts and creations on the web.
I truly believe that many of my own creations derive their inspiration from
other excellent work I've seen.  They are merely copies or extensions of what
I've seen other people design.

I love to build with LEGO.
I love to build trains with LEGO.
And, all of you really help me to be a better builder.
I think that all of us really help all of us to be better builders.

This is evident in the beautiful work that has been showcased over the past few
years.  The models I see you build just keep getting better and better:  size,
complexity, inovation, collaboration,.... Just outstanding!

This forum is a wonderful community of exchange, and I want you to know how
much I appreciate it.  Thank you One and All.

later,
James Mathis