 Trains / 4480
    Re: Help building my own Train Base —Dean Husby
   (...) hole plate but with the trim the wheel sets would not turn they hit the trim... Dean (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help building my own Train Base —Allan J. Smith
   (...) There are other plates around the technic plate to make it easy for the bogie to turn. They butt up to the 1 by x yellow trim plates. This allows the bogie to pivot past the trim plate. (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)