 Trains / 444
Re: Web Page Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:43:20 GMT

That is a very very kickbutt bridge and the overall scene shows what is
possible to achieve. But the quantities required to do a whole layout
fully scenic-ed boggle the mind.

Nice work, nice work indeed.

"Thomas P. Rafert" wrote:

Thanks, that opening image kinda shows what it's like around our home here,
of course the Black Knight is winning the battle :-).  The ongoing battle
between Lego and Beanies ... but I think I'm winning, I've got the kids
playing with the Lego and leaving the Beanies on the shelf. :-)  Those "fish"
are the karp fish from the Ninja sets.  Hopefully I'll have some close-ups of
the bridge supports soon, they didn't turn out the first time.

Tom